HP PageWide Managed Color MFP E77650zs / E77660zs
HP PageWide delivers a breakthrough low color cost, maximum uptime, and the strongest security. HP Managed MFPs and printers are optimized for managed environments. Offering increased monthly page volumes and fewer interventions, this portfolio of products can help reduce printing and copying costs.
Affordable color printing for every office
- Depend on lasting value. Get the results you expect for a game-changing low cost per color page.
- Print more pages and replace cartridges less often with optional high-yield cartridges.
- Print even faster—and save even more per page—by setting this printer to General Office mode.
- Help keep energy costs down with the most efficient printer in its class.
Minimal interruptions. Maximum uptime.
- Minimize interruptions with an HP PageWide Managed MFP designed for the least maintenance in its class.
- Print speeds up to 50% faster than competitors—as fast as 80 ppm in color and black-and-white.
- Tailor this MFP to the needs of your business with a wide range of paper-handling accessories.
- Scan files directly to Microsoft® Office 365 and SharePoint, plus email, USB, and network folders.
The world’s most secure printing
- With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
- Protect information on the MFP and in transit over the network, and store data on the encrypted hard disk.
- Monitor activity to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboot with run-time intrusion detection.
- Whitelisting checks firmware during startup to help ensure it’s authentic, good code—digitally signed by HP.
Give workgroups the speed they need
- Help workgroups capture every page easily and detect potential errors or missed pages—every time.
- Enter data more quickly and accurately using the pull-out keyboard.
- Help ensure every scanned document is properly oriented, cropped to size, and grayscale-optimized.
- Load up to 200 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
|Color / Monochrome||
|Pages per Minute (ppm)||